Have you considered learning more about batch recovery and dictionary manager? We just added a new training session to Passware Certified Examiner Training.
The 30-minute video tutorial walks you through the following topics:
- Why use batch recovery
- Adding files and creating groups for batch recovery
- Sorting password recovery settings by complexity
- Attack and timeout settings for batch recovery
- Adding, merging and sorting dictionaries
- Compiling a dictionary from a memory image
We also upgraded session 12 with new tips regarding standalone systems.
If you are already a member of the Passware training program, simply log in and enjoy the session. If you haven’t yet joined our online academy, please register here.
Our self-paced online course provides forensic examiners with a start-to-finish education on the use of Passware Kit Forensic. It consists of 16 video sessions, varying from 15 to 30 minutes each. At the end of each session, attendees take a simple 3-5 question knowledge test. Later they may also take an exam to receive a Passware Certified Examiner (PCE) designation.
Find. Decrypt. Open
Team at Passware